cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picture mail won't work

Highlighted
Journeyman

picture mail won't work

Shane- deleting worked for me too! Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

picture mail won't work

My Evo Shift isn't sending picture mail either.  I tried deleting MMS Proxy, MMS Port... didn't work.  Help!

Highlighted
Wizard

picture mail won't work

SNUKYFLUH1,

Great! You're welcome.

INDIAG06,

What happens when you try to send a picturemail from yourself to yourself? Do you receive an error? Have you tried any troubleshooting besides the troubleshooting above?

Highlighted
Journeyman

picture mail won't work

Shane-

I ended up calling Sprint and they had me start with deleting MMS Proxy, MMS Port again...didn't work.  Then I mentioned the data restore procedure with MSL OKIESTRO mentioned.  This did not immediately work.  I went back in on my own and deleted MMS Proxy and MMS Port again, then sent myself a picturemail.  It worked!  So far so good. Thanks for checking in.

Highlighted
Wizard

picture mail won't work

INDIAG06,

Great, I'm glad to hear it all worked out in the end.

Highlighted
Journeyman

picture mail won't work

Just an FYI... I was receiving the same error after installing the update.  Deleting my MMS settings worked.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Wizard

picture mail won't work

brookewoods,

You're welcome! I'm glad it resolved it for you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

picture mail won't work

I am having this very same problem.  Spent 45 minutes chatting with a person on-line.  Then spent another 30 minutes on the phone.  Just purchased the EVO 4G on Friday so it is only fours days old and doesn't work.  That is $160.00 for something that doesn't work...don't go over very well with me.  Especially since this phone has been out so long and shouldn't have any bugs like this.

Problem is I can't receive or send any picture mail.  Did the update of PRL, Profile, and Software.  Removed the battery at least four times within this period of Tech support.  Tried the Message>Settings>Connection Settings> but as mentioned, grayed out and cannot change.  Tech on the phone said I had to wait 72 hours to get a response.  OR take the phone in and get a replacement. 

Have sent several pictures to two different people and one is on my plan. 

Highlighted
Wizard

picture mail won't work

HarrisonDJH,

I'm sorry you're having issues, the steps provided in previous post were for the EVO Shift 4G, your phone is different... however because of the fact you just purchased the device and you're having issues it is probably provisioning related, I'm going to send you an email for further information.

Highlighted
Journeyman

picture mail won't work

I have the HTC shift adn have tried everything. I even erased all messaging and it is still failing to send or recieve photos via mms.  I spent 2 hours this mornign with tech support and nothing and when they transferred em to a supervisor it magically disconnected me.  I am beyond frustrated at this point.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat