cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sooo distatisfied with sprint (dont judge my spelling, im from texas ;))

Highlighted
Journeyman

sooo distatisfied with sprint (dont judge my spelling, im from texas ;))

about a month or so ago customer service exchanged my htc evo for the htc evo shift. when they did this they promised if at any time i wanted to go back i could. they lied. the specs are awful on the shift compared to my old evo. so today i called sprint customer care in hopes of getting my old phone back. they then said it had to be within 15 days to go back which is ridiculous cause the first lady specifically said i did not have a time limit. i just want my old phone back n this makes me sad.

any other evo shift haters???!!!

JOIN THE REBELLION!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: sooo distatisfied with sprint (dont judge my spelling, im from texas ;))

bawilson9092 wrote:

about a month or so ago customer service exchanged my htc evo for the htc evo shift. when they did this they promised if at any time i wanted to go back i could. they lied. the specs are awful on the shift compared to my old evo. so today i called sprint customer care in hopes of getting my old phone back. they then said it had to be within 15 days to go back which is ridiculous cause the first lady specifically said i did not have a time limit. i just want my old phone back n this makes me sad.

any other evo shift haters???!!!

JOIN THE REBELLION!!!!

It isn't your spelling, it is your story itself, as well as describing yourself as a "hater".  Your first sentence reads as though "customer service" initiated the swap of phones; why did you request, and why did customer service agree to, the change of phone models?  It usually takes a history of unresolved problems before customer service will allow such a replacement.  If you had such problems with the original Evo, why would you want it back?  Or was it within the first 14 days after you bought the Evo, and you changed your mind and requested the exchange under the return policy?

What "awful" specs are giving you trouble, that were NOT patently obvious when you first saw the Shift, and did not show themselves for thirty days?  For example, you should have noticed the smaller screen size and lack of front-facing camera immediately upon seeing the Shift, before the phone swap, not thirty days later.

Did the rep really say, and if so you really believed, that you could swap back with no time limit?  Could you have waited a year?  Twenty years?

Now, having said all that, if you are not an astroturfer and are really having problems with the Shift, perhaps if you described them in some detail someone here could help you resolve those problems.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat