10/25 - HTC EVO View 4G Software Update - 1.22.651.2

Wizard

HTC EVO View 4G Software Update - 1.22.651.2

Enhancements/Fixes:

- Security Update

Important Notes:

- The new software version is: 1.22.651.2

- The customer may initiate the update beginning 10/25 or wait until notifications begin being sent to devices on 10/27

- Refer to the HTC EVO View 4G Software Updates blog for install instructions 

- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message that no update is available,   

check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device  

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Am I correct in assunming that this is the tracking security update that HTC discovered last month, if I'm not mistaken?

Wizard

You are correct.

Journeyman

Re: 10/25 - HTC EVO View 4G Software Update - 1.22.651.2

Anyone else having problems with this update? Every time I try to install it, the device reboots with a yellow triangle. Holding down the power button restarts the device without the update being installed.

I tried resetting the device to factory defaults (after holding down the pwr and vol dwn), but it didn't make a difference.

Saw on a couple forums that there is a problem with the OTA patch causing this, but I can't find any other way to do the update.

Just trying to get Honeycomb installed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat