cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be an update to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0?

Journeyman

Will there be an update to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0?

My HTC EVO View updated the other day and now I have surfing issues, loss of hard keys, not enough screen space, two less screens for icons, and mostly the non cascading swyping (all...I know others have stated before).  When I bought the View it had Honeycomb 3.1 before the update to 3.2.  I was told at the Sprint store they cannot restore the View to an earlier version of Honeycomb.  Does anyone know if the HtC EVO View will receive the update to Ice Cream Sandwich?  If not, is there a way to restore the View to an earlier version of Honeycomb?  I already did the hard reset which did nothing.  Thanks.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Will there be an update to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0?

Is there any word on when the ICS upgrade will be available for the Evo View? I've been told one of my apps will not work properly without it. But when I try to upgrade from Honeycomb, I get the message that no upgrades are available.

Journeyman

Re: Will there be an update to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0?

Im pretty sure there will not be any updates.  I think HTC has stopped software updates for this device

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat