cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc evo docking station does not work. how do we get it to work with tv and HTC EVO

Journeyman

htc evo docking station does not work. how do we get it to work with tv and HTC EVO

we need help with the HTC EVO docking station because it is not working with the tv nor with the HTC EVO

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

I have a similar problem with my docking station.  I believe the problem is with the connection ports on the back of the dock.  I have to push the cables into the dock with a LOT of force to get them to work.  It will lose connection with the slightest touch.  The harder I force the cable into the port, the longer it works.  Not a good solution, but it works. 

I would definetly NOT suggest this docking station to others.  There are several other companies out there that make similar devices, and I for one will soon be purchasing one and ditching the HTC unit.

Sprint Employee

if the Dock connects to TV via HDMI, you may need to first make sure you have media playing (which is allowed via HDMI, power tv off, then back on. this usually does the trick for me when using HDMI.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat