cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 common issues that seem to be occuring to most users - seeing trends on other android forums.

Journeyman

Re: 5 common issues that seem to be occuring to most users - seeing trends on other android forums.

That sucks.  Did you try a hard reboot and see if your headphone jack comes back to life?

Also, I did try removing the back cover and then plugging in my phones, did not make a difference.

Journeyman

Re: 5 common issues that seem to be occuring to most users - seeing trends on other android forums.

# 1 .... My clock is 2 hours off... sometimes.  It goes back and forth between being 2 hours off and right on time.  I am in central time zone and my phone is two hours behind.

Its pretty annoying, would really like it fixed

Patron

So I went to best buy and swapped my device. I can confirm based off 2 cities and 3 different "high signal" locations my phone never once switched to Rev. A.

I also can confirm that my device still plays in mono.

One thing I did notice was when I pulled out the headphone slightly the icon switches to a headset and mic. My original guess appears to be true. This is an impedance issue.

I will be returning this.

Message was edited by: Ludwig

Journeyman

Ive Got People saying that they don't receive my text messages does any one else have this problem also

Patron

Yeah, lots of people do. Are you getting spammed by 9114 and 9103?

Journeyman

No Does That Have Stm. To do With It

Journeyman

Evidently I've missed about 20+ text messages today.  How many others are having this same problem?

Journeyman

Ludwig wrote:

Yeah, lots of people do. Are you getting spammed by 9114 and 9103?

I am getting those saying I have a new IM even though I am not logged into AIM from the Hero.  I even logged into my AIM acount and deleted my cell number from mobile options.h

Journeyman

For the SMS issue try these two things:

Compose a new message to 9999, with the the message "allow all" (no quotes). You should receive a confirmation saying "All text messages are now allowed". Also, try removing your battery for a couple minutes. I had to call customer care to get this help. I'm not sure if my rep reset or did anything on his end.

I've posted more tips here.  A lot of them are Hero specific.  I had a G1 before and take some neat tricks for granted.  If you find anything cool, post it there, and I'll add it.

http://www.droiddog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507

Journeyman

I haven't had any problems with missing texts or anyone not receiving mine.

Highlighted
Journeyman sol
Journeyman

I have been recieving those 9103 messages

saying i have new messages from my contacts on IM msn

I'm terribly confused... i don't know how to stop it...

also i keep seeing the whole sync thing because "too many contacts deletes"
what does that even mean and how can i fix it?

thank you

Journeyman

Ohhhhhh I used to recieve those 9103 messages about IM when I had my Instink. They always came when I left Sprint's IM application running in the backgroud.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat