cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$69.99 at BB for new and upgrading Sprint customers!

Journeyman

Re: $69.99 at BB for new and upgrading Sprint customers!

Okay...here's the latest.  I just got off the phone with Sprint Customer Service.  I CAN purchase the $69.99 phone through BB and then go to Sprint (within 30 days) to take the $7.00 protection plan...the key is to decline the BB coverage because you cannot have both.  Thanks to all for the helpful information!

Journeyman

My ad does not say that..... My ad when I go online says for New activation only. Do you guys enter a zip code when you go online. Go to BB online and enter in MY zipcode of 46168.... that's the ad my BB goes by. Try this link out  http://wireless.bestbuy.com/specialoffer.aspx?cid=34308_0eb03ec1ed1048b08b96033f3286823a

Here's another question though, does BB have to honor deals/ ads in other states or regions? Otherwise why would there be two or more different ads out there in cyberspace and why won't my BB in Indianapolis IN honor this ad??? I'm confused..... "after instant discount with NEW Sprint PCS account". Someone please help before this ad runs out. I think it's only good through today. I will copy your ad Aristo and take it in to BB if it'll work. Thanks for the help.  BTW Aristo - what's your zip code so I can enter it in and print it out from online - I somehow don't think my BB will honor your post ad with all the Adobe and photo shop software out there.... thanks again.

Message was edited by: denisew1972

Journeyman

denisew1972 wrote:

My ad does not say that..... My ad when I go online says for New activation only. Do you guys enter a zip code when you go online. Go to BB online and enter in MY zipcode of 46168.... that's the ad my BB goes by. Try this link out  http://wireless.bestbuy.com/specialoffer.aspx?cid=34308_0eb03ec1ed1048b08b96033f3286823a

Here's another question though, does BB have to honor deals/ ads in other states or regions? Otherwise why would there be two or more different ads out there in cyberspace and why won't my BB in Indianapolis IN honor this ad??? I'm confused..... "after instant discount with NEW Sprint PCS account". Someone please help before this ad runs out. I think it's only good through today. I will copy your ad Aristo and take it in to BB if it'll work. Thanks for the help.  BTW Aristo - what's your zip code so I can enter it in and print it out from online - I somehow don't think my BB will honor your post ad with all the Adobe and photo shop software out there.... thanks again.

Message was edited by: denisew1972

Here you go Denise I put your zip code in and it came up the $69.99  http://wireless.bestbuy.com/specialoffer.aspx?cid=34308_ad279f032f2b469f8a9dda46aec93084.  Good Luck! Be polite and firm they should honor this price. I just got that link today at 849am MT.

Journeyman

Denied! I bought my Hero on 10/9 and was able to take advantage of the $50 coupon, then I was able to get the $30 discount a couple weeks ago, but went in today to try for the additional $30 and unfortunately got two not busy and slightly disgruntled looking employees who said no way and gave me a lecture about how I shouldn't have been given the other $30 and I should be happy with my price. I suspect had I gone in during the weekend madness they wouldn't have had time to worry about it.

Journeyman

Hey guys - Thanks for all the help with my never ending quest to get my Hero discount!! It worked.... I printed the ad and took it in to my local BB tonight and walked out with the $117 difference I had coming to me.  No questions asked!!  They were very nice (as was I ) she looked at the ad - confirmed it and rang up the refund. Color me HAPPY !! Yeaaaa , now I love my phone even more than yesterday!!

Journeyman

BTW- JeffCO , I think you may have been denied because you're out of the 30 day range to take advantage of the sales. You have to do price matches within 30 days of original purchase which means you only had until around November 9th to match any sale price since you bought it on Oct. 9th. Am I right on this guys??

Patron

I went today and was able to get 60 bucks back!

Journeyman

denisew1972 wrote:

Hey guys - Thanks for all the help with my never ending quest to get my Hero discount!! It worked.... I printed the ad and took it in to my local BB tonight and walked out with the $117 difference I had coming to me.  No questions asked!!  They were very nice (as was I ) she looked at the ad - confirmed it and rang up the refund. Color me HAPPY !! Yeaaaa , now I love my phone even more than yesterday!!

That's great Denise!  Congrats and now enjoy your $70 android phone even more!

Journeyman

Not sure if mobile phones with contract qualify for the holiday extended return or not.  If buying now and it's important to you ask.  Of course after 30 days you are under contract for 2 years with sprint no matter what phone you have.

Reward zone silver premier get 45 days, don't know if an exception for that either.

Patron

Sale is over! I just checked and the prices are back to where it was.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm so glad that I read this forum every day. I went to Best Buy last night and got $120 back! This phone was awesome to begin with and at $70, it is even better.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat