cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alleged MR update on 11/18

Journeyman

Re: Alleged MR update on 11/18

That is very cool.  I think we can expect the update to be pushed early next week.  Sprint usually takes a few days to do some testing before it pushes them out.

Journeyman

Dude this is gonna be awesome!!!! Just to clarify tho...this update does NOT include 1.6 or 2.0...i saw a few posts of people mabe questioning it lol

Journeyman

what about us who have a rooted hero is this gunna mess up our root access or do we have to wait

Journeyman

702DROID wrote:

what about us who have a rooted hero is this gunna mess up our root access or do we have to wait

Thats really all going to depend on what is updated, seeing as how its not 1.6 or 2.0 and probably not a kernal update, id peg your fine...only one way to be sure

Journeyman

i hope it dont mess nothing more

Journeyman

Anyone know if there'll be a shade notification confirming the update download/install?

Journeyman

Id imagin so, i dont think its gonna just force an update, that would be a no bueno for some people

Journeyman

So I hadn't noticed any update occurring, but I just restarted my phone and for the first time since I've owned the phone the app icons didn't change and all apps are properly named!  Either I got the update and it's glorious or it's a incredibly strange coincidence that somewhat offsets the heinous day I've been having otherwise.  Thank you Sprint! (I hope)

Journeyman

Hmmm post your version info good sir?

Journeyman

Firmware: 1.5

Baseband 1.04.01.09.21

Kernel 2.6.27-533ce29d

htc-kernel@and18-2 )

Build 1.29.651.1 CL69164 release-keys

Software 1.29.651.1

FYI the issues I mentioned in my previous post were the only issues I was (knowingly) experiencing.

Journeyman

Just found this... is this the update?

http://www.htc.com/uk/supportdownloadlist.aspx?p_id=283&act=sd&cat=all

Journeyman

Thats the update for the chin, not ours, looks like the fix for all is the same day, they had to wait 7 months

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat