cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto dial is too quick for remote system

Journeyman

Auto dial is too quick for remote system

I have a new HTC Hero (Love it!) and use a teleconf system to connect with other staff on a weekly basis. I set a contact to dial into the teleconference system. For the extra digits, I put some commas for a pause and then the extra digits. Unfortunately, the Hero dials the digits extremely quickly and the remote system doesn't catch all the digits. I could put in a comma between each digit but there are a lot of digits so it takes a long time to get to where I need to be. Is there any way to get the Hero to slow down the dial besides sticking in the commas?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Auto dial is too quick for remote system

No....i doubt theres any way to do this with and app or such, kinda funny but...sorry

Journeyman

I can't seem to find it doing a search, but I recall reading that using a "P" instead of a comma works.  Good luck

Highlighted
Journeyman

ddawson100 wrote:

I have a new HTC Hero (Love it!) and use a teleconf system to connect with other staff on a weekly basis. I set a contact to dial into the teleconference system. For the extra digits, I put some commas for a pause and then the extra digits. Unfortunately, the Hero dials the digits extremely quickly and the remote system doesn't catch all the digits. I could put in a comma between each digit but there are a lot of digits so it takes a long time to get to where I need to be. Is there any way to get the Hero to slow down the dial besides sticking in the commas?

I had the same issue. I couldn't get it to slow down but what I did was add the "P" about every 6th number or so. It is inconvenient but it works for me.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat