cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better web browser?

Journeyman

Better web browser?

Is there a better web browser than the one that comes with the hero? I tried Opera min and does not work well on the hero.

9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Better web browser?

Dolphin Browser seems interesting.  It has some of the same guestures as the iPhone / iPod Touch.

Journeyman

I use Dolphin Browser and think it is GREAT!

The bookmarking with Dolphin is really what sells me - it's tied in with delicious too.

It's aces.

Journeyman

What other features of Dolphin make it better than the stock app?

I don't use the bookmarking that much, just wondering if its faster, or easier to use than the stock. Does it support multitouch?

Journeyman

Another vote here for Dolphin.  I've only been using it for a few days but a few things I enjoy about it so far are gestures and tabbed browsing.

Fubie

Journeyman

Another vote for Dolphin also.  It's fast and you can have multi-tabs and swipe guesture between them.  This is just one of the features.  There are about 20x more that make this the best browser out there and worthy of the 5 stars it has.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The biggest reason I like dolphin is because it handles large webpages much much better than stock. It runs nice and fast, loads faster than stock, and if you get bored, you can play with gestures, they get really handy.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Yes it supports multi touch in the latest release. It is not as smooth as the stock, but it works pretty good. It is faster and easier to use in my experience.

Journeyman

Dolphin ROCKS!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat