thank you so much for taking your time to help me

i really appreciate it!!

it is now time for me to go to sleep

but thank you for helping really

have a great night and great week!

Sol

Journeyman

Re: Call me Crazy

glad I could help, have a good night and enjoy that Now Network!!!

Journeyman

Re: Call me Crazy

sol wrote:

I have turned off the wifi on my phone

and done what you said

apparently it works now!

weird..

thank you so much for taking your time to help me

i really appreciate it!!

it is now time for me to go to sleep

but thank you for helping really

have a great night and great week!

Sol

Also to note in case you didn't know. I don't think that the phone can be connected to WiFi and the EV data network at the same time. If you have both selected in your Wireless Controls settings in the settings app then WiFi is in control and if you leave your WiFi zone then you will not get data services because it is trying to get that over WiFi. So disable WiFi when you leave home and make sure that Mobile Network is selected in the wireless controls control panel.

I find this easiest to accomplish by having a widget for each on one of my home screens. You get this by long pressing (or pressing the plus sign at the bottom of the screen) on an empty area of the screen, going to HTC Widget then scroll down to settings then choose WiFi and repeat steps to get Mobile network. Then it is as simple as going to that screen and just pressing the button for on or off on either one. You can do this same thing for Bluetooth, GPS and Airplane mode as well.

Hope this helps...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat