cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint: Sprint TV Petition to remove 'Alerts'

Highlighted
Journeyman

Complaint: Sprint TV Petition to remove 'Alerts'

Every time Sprint TV loads, it has an alert pop up. This interrupts the tv stream and is very annoying. Sprint, please remove this alert.

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Complaint: Sprint TV Petition to remove 'Alerts'

What does this alert say? I don't get an alert when I watch Sprint TV...

Journeyman

I receive an alert every time I open the app, not while watching.

Here's my petition, make it faster.  I offer to my 3 year old to watch mickey mouse and he's clawing my eyes he's so impatient.  I kick myself every time I offer it to him.

Master

It changes, Right now it is " Sprint TV Xtra just added 12 new channels including Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon and more "

You remember, The same channels they took out of our "Sprint TV Premier" package included in our "Everything Plan" less then a year ago, And now want us to PAY $9.99 to get back!

Journeyman

Yeah I had the instinct and a lot of those channels were free. CNBC is the only reason I pay for the xtra package. Has anyone used the "Biz" package? It says it has on demand, I was wondering what all was on demand.     

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat