cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could it be!!!!!! Android 2.1 HTC Hero backup made easy!!!

Highlighted

Could it be!!!!!! Android 2.1 HTC Hero backup made easy!!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/gfPzbRcS/RUU_Hero_C_Sprint_2276515_R_si.html

anybody seen this link does it work, could it be the new android 2.1 that sprint was holding out on us

Go to the market and search export contacts you can use this file to back up all your contacts to your sd card, after you backup verify it by opening it in spreadsheet (excel).

To back up apps just write them down or you can use astro manager a good program that transfers apps to sd card.

Message was edited by: chris4204356

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Could it be!!!!!! Android 2.1 way to go Sprint finally!!

Where have you been all these days?? In the moon ??

Journeyman

chris4204356 wrote:

http://www.4shared.com/file/gfPzbRcS/RUU_Hero_C_Sprint_2276515_R_si.html

anybody seen this link does it work, could it be the new android 2.1 that sprint was holding out on us

I have it, it works great...but has anyone from Sprint actually confirmed that this is the final?

Journeyman

The official software update from Sprint has not been released. I'll create a new post when its available.

Journeyman

So about 24 hours after it is up on the SPrint website and about 5 minutes after the twitter.  Got it.

Journeyman

I just got off the phone with support and was told that the official update would not be released until June.  Please say it isn't so.

Message was edited by: tlingram

Its not they released it today but i dont see a download link, anyway the like i provided is the same key and firmware release its official.  Finally i love my hero again!!!1

Journeyman

I've downloaded the udate from the HTC site and I'm very impressed so far.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat