cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Favorite people?

Patron

Customizing Favorite people?

Once i add people to my favorites, does anyone know how to rearrange the order of the favorites?

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Customizing Favorite people?

I hope this can be done...I don't like the alphabetical order nature of the list, but I haven't found a way to change it.

Patron

No im talking about your favorites. When you go to people and select the 2nd option.

Journeyman

im not absolutely sure but i think it has to do with the order you add them. i notices the first person i added went to the bottom.

Journeyman

I think it is alphabetical. How the hell do you remove an entry from there???

Journeyman

Peope--> Favorites Tab (Menu -> Remove Favorite).

Alot of Android functionality is tucked away in "Menu" options. I tend to think of the menu key as "Right-Clicking" in Windows...(=

Journeyman

just as I typed that line it occured to me.  Love this widget!

Patron

ok well im not trying to remove them im just trying to rearrange the order of them. There has to be a way to arrange them, i mean itll be really stupid if you couldnt because then you would have to delete all your favorites and re add them.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i've been trying to figure it out too.  so far, it looks like to only sorts it by alphabetical order, regardless of the order that the contacts are added.  i was hoping that pressing menu gives a "rearrange" option like it does in stocks, but it only lets me delete or add. 

this is strange, because the example picture of the HTC people widget shows them in non-alphabetical order...

i'd be very interested if anyone figures this out

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat