cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting/saving changes to a default scene

Journeyman

Deleting/saving changes to a default scene

Hi.  I just bought my Hero this weekend and was wondering how to delete or save changes to the default scenes that come with the phone.  I've tried holding the scene down from the settings menu, but that doesn't appear to work.  thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Deleting/saving changes to a default scene

I don't think you can make changes to the built-in Scenes. You can open a Scene, modify it, than save it as a custom Scene.

Journeyman

Bummer.  So, when I create a custom scene, will I be able to delete it?

Journeyman

You can delete your custom scenes, yes. You cannot delete or alter the built-in scenes.

Journeyman

jonnythan how do you delete your custome scenes?

Journeyman

I think you delete a custom scene by saving a new scene over it.  You can open one of the default scenes, make changes to that one and then save it as your custom scene.  In effect you have all the default scenes and the one custom scene.  Am I correct on this? Does anyone else know?

Journeyman

rsky wrote:

I think you delete a custom scene by saving a new scene over it.  You can open one of the default scenes, make changes to that one and then save it as your custom scene.  In effect you have all the default scenes and the one custom scene.  Am I correct on this? Does anyone else know?

Settings... Personalize... Scenes.... Long tap.... Delete

Only works on My Scenes, you can't delete HTC Scenes.

Oh, and you can have many custom scenes, I'm not sure that it's limited by anything but storage memory.

Message was edited by: Savage

Journeyman

Thank you!  I figured it out!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat