cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device self service 1.1

Highlighted
Journeyman

Device self service 1.1

I just checked device self service and all that is there now is update firmware, profile,and prl. Where did the account checking links go?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Device self service 1.1

rgss06 wrote:

I just checked device self service and all that is there now is update firmware, profile,and prl. Where did the account checking links go?

Something must be b0rked on the network or Sprint's end. I just tried running it and after a few seconds it kicked me back to my home screen without showing any normal options.

(Update) I tried running the firmware update check directly from settings; failed & showed a "if this problem persists" message. Seems like something's wrong on the Other End.

Message was edited by: bc2k

Journeyman

Thanks for the reply. I hope you are right, as I occasionally go and check my usages etc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes that is very strange,it's been missing for a few days now. I hope they put it back soon, it was very convenient.

Highlighted
Master

They just introduced "mobile.sprint.com"(from your phones browser) a week or so ago, I wonder if it has anything to do with it being missing on your phones. Maybe they discontinued the link that you guys had.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just started having this same issue and I called tech support and who ever was on the other end had no clue, I don't even think she was with tech support!! Plus I tried going to www.m.sprint.com and www.mobile.sprint.com (just to make sure) from my phone and it says web page not available.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I finally got the answer as to why everyone isn't able to access their accounts anymore from this application....from what they told me through advanced tech-support we weren't suppose to be able to do that to begin with. The only way you can access your account through your phone is to go to the sprint web site but there is suppose to be something big coming to the Device Self Service 1.1 sometime before the whole 2.1 comes out the lady told me to just keep checking it.

Highlighted
Master

cvega449 wrote:

I just started having this same issue and I called tech support and who ever was on the other end had no clue, I don't even think she was with tech support!! Plus I tried going to www.m.sprint.com and www.mobile.sprint.com (just to make sure) from my phone and it says web page not available.

That address isn't correct, there is no WWW in the url. That's why it isn't working probably.

It is http://mobile.sprint.com

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat