cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers won't install

Highlighted
Journeyman

Drivers won't install

I haven't been able to install drivers.  I connect the phone to my pc, but in never installs them.  I says that it can't find any, insert disc, but no disc came.  Anybody else had this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

First question I have for you is what type of computer/OS do you have.

forget that link it doesn't provide the correct drivers.

Take me step by step what happens when you plug your hero in into your computer

Message was edited by: Rathamar

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm using vista, 32 bit(?).  When I connect my phone, first it says that it's searching for drivers to install.  It'll show up that my phone is ready to use, but can't install adb drivers.  Says it can't find them online.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Follow the instructions here:  http://theunlockr.com/2009/10/06/how-to-set-up-adb-usb-drivers-for-android-devices/ .  After you read through the instructions, watch the video at the top of the page and it will walk you through everything.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been following that, but it still comes up as install failed.  When I use usbdeview, I can also see adb listed at the top, but nothing.  Everything else comes up as ready to use (I've put music on my phone), but when it comes to adb drivers, nothing.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat