cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange/Work Email

Journeyman

Exchange/Work Email

I'm having difficulty connecting via the (default) mail program to my company's Exchange Server.  I've tried multiple combinations and have yet to get any of them to work yet when I downloaded the "Touchdown" App from the Android Market it worked the first time!  I'd be happy to use Touchdown, but I'm not too keen on spending $20.00 for it.  Anyone have any idea(s) as to what the issue here is? I also can access OWA via the browser. I'm hesitant to involve the IT Department here because the phone is a personal (not company) phone, and they frown on that whole thing.  I'm also open to using another (cheaper/free) app-if there is one?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Exchange/Work Email

Persistence pays off--I finally got it to work by messing with the SSL settings box on the manual setup....now I'm in business!  Hope this helps someone else...if not, that Touchdown app is very nice visually & functionally--I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

Journeyman

Re: Exchange/Work Email

Do you have a work phone to compare the domain server, and other info, to? And are you going through the "Manual Setup" option to setup the EAS?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat