Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook and Contacts

Journeyman

Facebook and Contacts

Okay, with all the chat about 2.1 roms and rooted phones here's an easy question.

Does anyone know why some of the contact that I have attached to facebook profiles don't show the facebook information?

If I go to "people" and I look at my different contacts, some of the people I have a facebook profile linked show up and others don't.  Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

It seems to show people in that window that have recently updated their FB status. People with no recent stautus updates don't appear there, but you can access their FB info if you click on them directly.

Journeyman

In your facebook privacy settings (settings>privacy settings>applications>settings) you have the ability to control what information external applications have the ability to access. HTC's software is an external application...people whose pictures don't show up in your phone phone have just disabled it in their privacy settings.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat