Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files that came with the MicroSD card

Patron

Files that came with the MicroSD card

Does anyone have the files that were on the MicroSD card that came with the phone backed up to their PC? Is anyone (much) smarter than I and have them copied to their computer before formatting the card to try and get it to work?

I'd be interested in getting some of those files back (like the backgrounds, etc.) that came with the phone...just the files and stuff that came with it.

Zip file, piece by piece, site map...whatever. I'm extremely upset with myself over this.

18 REPLIES 18
Journeyman

I would also like a copy of these files if anybody has them. Thanks.

Journeyman

hey, would anyone mind giving me these files too? my sd card become corrupted before i got a new card to transfer the information over.

i'll set up a rapidshare link once someone gives me these files.

thanks!

Journeyman

I too am having this same problem...seemed to have reformatted and erased the content from my sd card. Unfortunately im not totally computer literate so will need help reloading the information (step by step instructions).

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Journeyman

here's the rapidshare link to the htc hero micro sd card contents.

<a href="http://rapidshare.com/files/305302075/NO_NAME.zip.html" target="_self" style="font-size:16px!important;color:black!important;font-family:;text-decoration:none!important">default contents</a>

Journeyman

Just stumbled upon this post and wondered if there's still anyone with the "Stock MicroSD card" files still that came from Sprint.
Shortly after I got my Hero I had formatted the card, not realizing there were pre-loaded files on there.

Master

@djomega971, The files are available in the post above yours, Tap on the blue words "default contents" it will take you to Rapid Share, Click on "Free User"

Journeyman

Levi,

Thanks!  That makes 2 n00b mistakes now.
The first was not backing up that card before a format.

The second was not noticing that post above mine.

I appreciate you pointing it out.

Thanks!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat