Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC HERO?? DOWNLOADING??

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC HERO?? DOWNLOADING??

so i have the htc hero and so does my gf... we both have the same problem was hoping someone could help with our dilemma.. when someone sends us a picture message it just says downloading and never downloads eventually if we dont erase it and the same person sends another it will download the first one>??? DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION TO  THIS PLEASE HELP...CHUK

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: HTC HERO?? DOWNLOADING??

Thats one of the Issues the Hero has had for a couple months.... One of the reasons people are going krazy for the 2.1 update because its supposed to fix alot of the issues with the Hero..... Checked you youtube app lately? .. .. does it work all the time properly? . . . 

I just happend to hard reset my phone and it works now.... but call up Sprint and have them Send A refresh signal to you phone... it should make it work, not sure for how long though

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat