cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Hero 2?

Journeyman

Re: HTC Hero 2?

You make a good point... That is the same reason I returned my Hero and got the Pre. I think Google is always going to make sure that the devices they are selling have a new version of Android then any other device.

Wizard

travisr528 wrote:

I am not impressed with this phone. I am waiting for 1Ghz snapdragon. I am happy about the sprint announcement though Forbes about releasing their first Wimax devise before summer. I hope it is the supersonic,but I am only waiting because they gave me a little ray of sunshine to hold on to finally.

I agree with you. I am also waiting for a fast and at least 3.7" screen.

Hero 2 does not work for me!

I will wait until HD2 gets out in few weeks to decide

Journeyman

I once considered jumping ship but this is definitely not the year to leave sprint. We know that there will be the first 4g handset sometime in the first half of this year. To me this is very exciting!! Why jump ship to eventually just come back?? You know we are all phone addicts so as soon as that 4g "beast" comes out you'll be right back. Plus Sprint has the best plans ever...no one will disagree with that!!!  Oh yeah heres a link to the forbes site for those who dont believe a 4g handset will be here by this summer.   http://blogs.forbes.com/velocity/2010/02/18/sprint-says-first-4g-handset-will-launch-by-summer/

Highlighted
Journeyman

I for one do plan on picking this phone up if it comes to Sprint, depending on the price. That phone is beautiful. The processor isn't the most huge upgrade I don't need a huge screen or 4g because it hasn't even been rolled out around here. Also, Android 2.1 is A LOT faster than 1.5. No lag at all since I've been on 2.1 so I'm sure it runs even better on the Legend.

Journeyman

Sprint is now deffinatley getting the HTC Evo this summer with Android 2.1 with sense, and it has an 8.0 megapixel camera.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat