Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Hero, Keyboard and the browser

Journeyman

HTC Hero, Keyboard and the browser

I have searched several blogs and this forum and have not found anyone with this issue. So i am posting it here. If I am typing an e-mail online via the phones web browser, and the phone is horizontal (sideways) after i get to about the third line, the htc spell correction/prediction thing jumps up and begins blocking the line i am typing on. from the third line on i can no longer see what i am typing because as soon as i press a key this stupid thing keeps blocking the screen. this only happens when i am sending an e-mail on the phones web browser, wether it be yahoo, gmail, hotmail. they all do the same thing. and what's funny when the phone is vertical (straight up) the spell correction/prediction works fine.

I am using the HTC Hero and i have NOT rooted the phone. also i dont want to have the e-mail pushed to the phones mail client app.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC Hero, Keyboard and the browser

I'm not sure why it would have anytihng to do with an in browser email, vs any other textarea, but at any rate you can move the suggestion bar by long pressing on it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC Hero, Keyboard and the browser

Thanx that helps

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat