cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half of LCD has a magenta tint

Journeyman

Half of LCD has a magenta tint

Hello-

I'm starting to notice an increasingly strong magenta tint to half of my LCD. At first I thought it was in my head, but today it was more tinted than ever. The left half is greenish, the right half is magenta. Anyone else have this problem?

-TM

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Half of LCD has a magenta tint

You might have mashed your screen, that happend with my diamond. It was more of a blue tint but it was a different screen type.

Journeyman

Not sure what that means...

It's my 2nd exchange from Best Buy (and now after my 30 day period) and only about a week old. No physical damage to it whatsoever. I don't know what to do now since I'm over the 30 days - I should have exchanged it for the Moment or a TP2 when I had the chance :/

Journeyman

Yeah...you shoulda got the insurance plan...its worth it 100 times over

Patron

Could you perhaps take a picture and show us?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Matrix wrote:

Hello-

I'm starting to notice an increasingly strong magenta tint to half of my LCD. At first I thought it was in my head, but today it was more tinted than ever. The left half is greenish, the right half is magenta. Anyone else have this problem?

-TM

Just to be clear...you are talking about the LCD screen and not the LED at the top of the phone (which changes colors for different notifications)?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat