cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone been able to get Nesoid ROM app to work using the Hero?

Journeyman

Has anyone been able to get Nesoid ROM app to work using the Hero?

As well, any good resources to app reviews for all Android apps?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Has anyone been able to get Nesoid ROM app to work using the Hero?

Once you have the application downloaded...open it and it will ask you to open a ROM...upload a ROM to you SD Card and make sure you know the directory...then when you open the emulator just find the ROM and it should work..some applications require BIOS to work.

ALso there are several good threads here with app reviews and apps...search for my thread entitled "Need some new apps for your Hero or Moment"...if you want a website check out http://www.androidlib.com(I believe thats the site)...however there are tons of sites you can find on google as well

Journeyman

I'm running Nesoid and have been able to load many ROMs.  Some of them either don't load or look kind of messed up, but most have loaded.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I cannot get the directional pad to work well but even more frustrating is getting the select button to even work at all! Any help would be great!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat