cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hero Text message problems?

Journeyman

Hero Text message problems?

hey is anyone else getting an error when sending a text message?

error says: the application messages (process com.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again.

then gives and option to "force close"

please help!

tech support is telling me this is a nationwide android problem?!?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Hero Text message problems?

Yes, this tends to happen mostly when you are recieving a text at the same time you are sending one, kinda stinks but what ya gonna do? lol

Journeyman

thank you for your reply, we have it figured out! i am a sprint employee so i also posted on our internal blogging site. you should try this also it will fix your problem as well...

you can download Handcent from the app store on your phone. you go to the market and type in handcent sms, download the app. then go into your stock messaging app app and turn off the notifications. this will also improve your battery life due to the fact that the app does not light up your entire screen everytime you get a message. it will still notify you in the notification bar.

thanks again!

crystal

Journeyman

Thers is a new version of handsents and can be found here http://www.androlib.com/android.application.com-handcent-nextsms-jCzz.aspx

BACON.gif

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat