cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I store my contacts

Journeyman

How do I store my contacts

I've tried unsucessfully to save my phone contacts via HTC Sync ver 2.0.8 (downloaded twice just to be sure). My notebook and phone did not conntect.

My other concern is I can't save the same contacts to the sd card as well. My prior phone (Samsung Instinct) used the Sprint mobile updater service so I wasn't worried of losing my contacts. They were always updated. Wish I knew then HTC doesn't use the same service. I wouldn't have bought the phone.

I was trying to save my contacts onto the sd card in the phone in case the HTC goes out. Does anyone know how to transfer the phone list to the SD card? I can see in the menu I have the option to delete the phone list but not to save.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How do I store my contacts

I think the best option is either an app that can save contacts or just sync them to your gmail. idk if you can use exchange to save/sync contacts to your pc.

Journeyman

So there is no definite why of saving my contacts? just hope for the best?

Journeyman

Sync with google. then, no matter what you will always have them in your gmail acct. I just shut my phone off, but I think if you go to the people app, then press menu, sync will be an option. hope I could help...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat