cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create separate albums for the pictures?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

How to create separate albums for the pictures?

i got pics of cars.. i got pics of my family and i got other pics.. how do i make albums for these pics?

my sd card came from the instinct and i had albums and actually the pictues are still in different folders on the card but the Hero shows every pics in 1 album.

pls help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How to create separate albums for the pictures?

Go to the Android Market and download HideNSeek.  You can hide any photos that you select and they can only be seen after you input a password.

Message was edited by: rbaker507

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

mount your hero to your pc - then open the SD card from My Computer

in the root level of your SDcard, create folders - then drag and drop picture files from the main folder where they're at now

unmount your Hero/SDcard, take it off the USB cable, open up your photo albums, and you should see albums.. all the folders that have pictures in them

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just downloaded a file manager and did what u told me but its not working. I try to restart the phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Go to the Android Market and download HideNSeek.  You can hide any photos that you select and they can only be seen after you input a password.

Message was edited by: rbaker507

View solution in original post

Journeyman

Ooops. I'm sorry but I messed up this whole correct answer thing... the first answer was the correct one. All I had to do is unmount and put the as card back. Tue second answer was unhelpful. He was of-topic and accidentally I gave the 4 points for the second answer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

haha!

oh well

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat