cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a good screen protector!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I need a good screen protector!

Heya, I need a good screen protector, preferably one that reduces glare:)

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/htc-hero-sprint-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

That's the only one that I know of, if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I need a good screen protector!

I got the Zagg product this past week.  Very pleased with it.  Some have said it affects the "touch" to the screen.  Guess I am used to having one from my Instinct and can't tell a difference.  Hope that helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

alpha0meqa wrote:

Heya, I need a good screen protector, preferably one that reduces glare:)

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/htc-hero-sprint-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

That's the only one that I know of, if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

I'm a Zagg/Invisible Shield fan, but not for this device.  I already had it and removed it; It's just too thick.  I would recommend investigating Gadget Guard which is also sold on Ebay.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The Boxwave anti-glare protectors are very good.

Highlighted
Patron

jonnythan wrote:

Do you have one for the Sprint Hero?

Highlighted
Journeyman

dvdqnoc wrote:

jonnythan wrote:

No, but I'm thinking of ordering one.

A friend of mine has one of the anti-glare films for his iPhone. It's pretty nice.

Highlighted
Patron

jonnythan wrote:

dvdqnoc wrote:

jonnythan wrote:

A friend of mine has one of the anti-glare films for his iPhone. It's pretty nice.

Yea, I was gonna say. Because according to their website, it is on pre-sale right now and will begin shipping Oct. 30. I think Im gonna get one for my Hero. I couldn't find any other anti-glare screen protector other than this one. I like the anti-glares because it almost makes the screen look like an LCD screen

Highlighted
Journeyman

dvdqnoc wrote:

jonnythan wrote:

dvdqnoc wrote:

jonnythan wrote:

Yea, I was gonna say. Because according to their website, it is on pre-sale right now and will begin shipping Oct. 30. I think Im gonna get one for my Hero. I couldn't find any other anti-glare screen protector other than this one. I like the anti-glares because it almost makes the screen look like an LCD screen

Yanno... it IS an LCD screen

I know what you mean though. I really like the texture of the anti-glare films. I bought a cheap one off eBay for my Diamond and it was awful. I've always been happy with clear eBay protectors, but the cheap anti-glares are terrible.

Highlighted
Patron

jonnythan wrote:

dvdqnoc wrote:

jonnythan wrote:

dvdqnoc wrote:

jonnythan wrote:

Yanno... it IS an LCD screen

I know what you mean though. I really like the texture of the anti-glare films. I bought a cheap one off eBay for my Diamond and it was awful. I've always been happy with clear eBay protectors, but the cheap anti-glares are terrible.

Yea, I meant LCD screen as in what you see with, say, an LCD screen tv or monitor. But like you said, you knew what I meant.

Also, I just discovered wrapsol.com, another Zagg competitor, which in my opinion looks very nice and by far better than ZAGG. I am seriously thinking about giving it a go... becomes $18 instead of $25 with the coupon code "chatter".

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hmm whats better to do then? Get BodyGuardz, InvisibleShield, or Boxwave Anti-Glare ? I was thinking of just getting just like a grip case and just putting a screen protector because I don't really want to get the full body. Usually ends up falling off anyways.

Hmm that Wrapsol one also looks good.

Message was edited by: Geniuz650

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just went to walmart and bought the one for the my touch it says T Mobile on it. It's only the size of the actual visual screen, but that's all you touch anyways. So far not one scratch and clear as a bell. It is 7 bucks I think it's worth it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

zagg is the best choice it doesnt, marked up easlily.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat