ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If Sprint cant figure out Hero Why will EVO be different???

Journeyman

Re: If Sprint cant figure out Hero Why will EVO be different???

Good lord Johnny how much of the Yellow Kool Aid do you drink a day.  This is my first post on here but I just have to say.  You act like Sprint is in no way to blame for anything and that we should all be happy with the bugs this phone has.  I think the point of this whole 2.1 update is that it contains bugs that people need fixed.  Yes Android 2.1 is a nice feature to have but the bugs this phone has should have been fixed long before this.

I have seen you post in a lot of threads Johnny and if you aren't some type of Sprint emplyee I would be amazed.  I have never seen an individual that has no stake in a company go to bat them as hard as you do.  If you are not a Spint employee, you should be.

I just don't get how you can defend someone or something 100%.  I can't even defend myself 100% because I know I have faults.  You really need to take an objective view of the situation and not just defend Sprint for everything they have done or are doing.  From what I have seen from the post I have read that you really have no credibility any more on any of these subjects.  All your responses make you look like a Sprint employee hiding under that Black and Yellow mask.

Message was edited by: tonydegnan

Journeyman

Be careful Tony. I had my post deleted when I suggest that he get a job with Sprint. That one really made me think. Hmmmmmmmmm

Journeyman

LOL, I'm sure his Admin rights allow him to do just that.

I said what I had to say and if one of the Admins decide to delete it than I guess I hit some kind of nerve or someone's nerve.

Journeyman

tonydegnan wrote:

Good lord Johnny how much of the Yellow Kool Aid do you drink a day. 

That is not Kool Aid my friend.

Journeyman

I know, but I didn't want to say anything about the taste of the Kool Aid or the post might get deleted.  Well I guess I just did....lol.

Journeyman

Guys, why is everyone hating on everyone?  Johnny...I'm sure sprint isn't the only one to blame, however what you're saying is not %100 true.  The fact is that there's no reason for them to release the update.  i mean, no matter how much it psses me off that I've been waiting for this update for so long, it doesn't mean I'm switching carriers.  Sprint already does fairly right and there's always going to be another carrier that has something better than your current.  Furthermore, my hero works just fine.  And when i finally do get my update it will run even smoother. 

To answer the thread though, the Evo will probably be different (pending 2.2 release timing) because Sprint may not have any new impressive hardware coming out soon.

All in all, the way Sprint has strung us along is ridiculous, but the fact that they did it is only what they haven't released the update is only what makes sense from a business standpoint.  Heck, I thought about buying the Evo to get the update - let alone it's the best phone on the market and will be until or even after the i4 comes out - but quickly came to my senses.  I do know, however that the majority of people don't have any sense.  Sort of like this post.

Over and Out

Journeyman

I agree completely with that. Where we differ is that I think giving them more than an hour after Verizon's release is reasonable.

I am of the opinion that anything within a week or two is reasonable. After that I will start getting upset. But not before.

There is a point of fallacy in your point of view, there is.

The Eris started with 2.0.

The Hero started with 1.5;  it also was PROMISED an update that has already taken SEVEN MONTHS to get to this 'point'.

Seems to me that little tidbit counts a bit more in our 'pizzed-offness' than the Eris update just being released.  So, as or resident parrothead 'coronadoug' asks, quit moving the goalposts!

Message was edited by: 01auress

Journeyman

01auress wrote:

I agree completely with that. Where we differ is that I think giving them more than an hour after Verizon's release is reasonable.

I am of the opinion that anything within a week or two is reasonable. After that I will start getting upset. But not before.

There is a point of fallacy in your point of view, there is.

The Eris started with 2.0.

The Hero started with 1.5;  it also was PROMISED an update that has already taken SEVEN MONTHS to get to this 'point'.

Seems to me that little tidbit counts a bit more in our 'pizzed-offness' than the Eris update just being released.  So, as or resident parrothead 'coronadoug' asks, quit moving the goalposts!

Message was edited by: 01auress

The Eris never had 2.0, ever. The Eris had 1.5 until this week... and actually most Erises haven't been updated yet, so most Erises still have 1.5.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat