cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the HTC legend really the Hero 2 for sprint?

Journeyman

Is the HTC legend really the Hero 2 for sprint?

i have seen the new htc legend like many people have and i am excited about the phone.  i know it has already came out in europe but i would love to know if sprint plans on getting it.  there are tons of rumors that sprint plans on getting it and calling it the hero 2. I just want to know for sure cause i have my upgrade in july and i plan on getting a phone asap and if its not going to come then i am going to get the evo.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Is the HTC legend really the Hero 2 for sprint?

You aren't going to get any official answer on whether Sprint will carry the device or not, or what it will be called. All of that information gets released in a regular press release before the launch of the device, just like with the EVO. Until there is a press release about it no other information will be available officially. You will have to rely on rumors, which can be hit or miss obviously.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Is the HTC legend really the Hero 2 for sprint?

The EVO will be out before we see a Hero replacement, regardless of what Sprint ends up calling it. I'd say that you'll see a replacement for both the Hero and Moment some time this fall. Seen leaked photos of the Moment's replacement, so it may be closer to reality than the Hero's replacement, but since Sprint will be releasing the EVO this summer, I doubt they will release another Android phone at the same time. They want more people buying EVOs before they release another phone like it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat