cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to change the calendar's "event scheduled" color?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there a way to change the calendar's "event scheduled" color?

It is defaulted as blue now. And to be more clear, I am referring to the solid blue color which shows up when you have scheduled events.

Message was edited by: skammer1974

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Is there a way to change the calendar's "event scheduled" color?

skammer1974 wrote:

It is defaulted as blue now. And to be more clear, I am referring to the solid blue color which shows up when you have scheduled events.

Message was edited by: skammer1974

Well I know if you go into Google calander from a computer you can select the drop down arrow beside the calendar label you can choose a color. I have several calendars for personal, work, sports team etc. and I've set each one to a different color so that I can quickly glance at my phone calendar and see what the up coming event is by color.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Is there a way to change the calendar's "event scheduled" color?

Yeah. I got those setup as well (referring to your color coding part). See the problem is my personal events from google is blue and the Hero's internal personal calendar titled "My Calendar" is also blue.

I suppose I can change the color of my Google one...Just wondering, thanks.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat