cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to download/upload files from the SDMicro from the Hero?

Journeyman

Is there a way to download/upload files from the SDMicro from the Hero?

Currently, I find myself having to pull the SDMicro out and use the card reader.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Is there a way to download/upload files from the SDMicro from the Hero?

Plug the hero into your PC with the usb cable. You should then see a notification on the phone (upper left; usb connected.) pull the notification down and click on the notification and another window opens offering you the opportunity to mount the sd card to the computer. Do it; then you can transfer things back and forth from your computer and the phones sd card.

When you're done, pull up the nitification again and select turn off which unmounts the sd card. Do this before disconnecting the usb cable.

Journeyman

Wow!

Thank you soooo much for this information! Eventho i didnt ask myself i am so pleased that you chimed in as i have been trying to figure out how to do this for stinkin ever! LOL

Much appreciated

Journeyman

You are welcome. But that's another reason to read the BASICS GUIDE that came with the phone. Page 53.

One might be surprised what they find in there.

Journeyman

Ok...ok LOL so u figured me out! I figured someone was gonna say that because you are absolutely right! Unfortunately...i did not read the manual. Hahaha...Oh well....thank goodness i have this forum to help me out huh?

Have a good one

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat