Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Pandora

Journeyman

Issues with Pandora

My Pandora app has been acting weird lately. It freezes up a lot, both main app and widget. Anyone else experiencing this?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Haven't had any issues. Did you try uninstalling it?

Journeyman

Yea, I reinstalled and its still acting up. Another thing I have noticed is that it stops playing after the song is over once the screen has gone off, just for the first song.

Journeyman

My friend has been having same issues as you guys and she has the Samsung Moment, I'm running Pandora on my hero just fine...so it might be either Pandora or her device, and i'm betting its her phone since its been acting weird lately.

Journeyman

Generally Pandora seems to work ok for me, although I have experienced the issue you described a few times.
If that ever happens to me I make sure I'm completely out of the Pandora app (or reboot the phone) and then try it again.
The issue doesn't seem to come back after doing this (although I know this can be a pain to fix in the manner I described above).

Just figured I'd post because I have seen the issue occasionally.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat