cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lagging of phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lagging of phone

Is any one else having problems with your phone lagging? I go to make a phone call and it takes 10 mins to dial out. I think i restart my phone like 10 times a day and it doesnt help. Is it just my phone or am i not the only one with this problem. I bought the phone in july of this month so i have had it only a month or so.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Lagging of phone

This is a firmware issue that's being worked on now.  A maintenance release should be available soon to correct it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I thought I was the only one!  It drives me crazy that I have to wait so long for a call to go through and when it finally does, the other person can't hear me on the other line!!  I hope they get this fixed soon or else I'm going to trade this HERO for a Blackberry.

Highlighted
Journeyman

when does it come out? I am about to get a new phone if its not soon. I use my phone alot for work so i need to make calls right away not 10 mins later and have it call them 5 times in a row.

Highlighted
Wizard

I haven't been given an exact date, but was told it would be soon.  As soon as it's available, I'll post it on this forum.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here, I thought it was just me!

I've been actually thinking switching phones/carriers over this, I'm glad I'm not alone and that its a known issue... I would have hated AT&T!

Message was edited by: mrl0lz

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any word on that maintenance release? This has been an issue since 2.1 was released.

Highlighted
Journeyman

All they will say is they are working on it, and when they know they will post it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat