ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS Messaging Issues (HTC Hero)

Journeyman

Re: MMS Messaging Issues (HTC Hero)

Turn off WiFi to get and send MMS.  Text (SMS) you can send with WiFi on or off.  I like the default text client, but I love Handcent from the app market.

Fan of the HTC Hero

Journeyman

Hmmmm...funny how when I bought a brand new HTC Hero last week the very helpful guy at the Sprint store forgot to mention the texting problems.

Journeyman

I feel your pain johnrosenberg1, when I bought my HTC Hero at the Sprint store a few weeks ago, the very helpful sales girl did not tell me about the "messaging problems" either.  In fact she told me she owned the Hero and "loved it".   And then when I took it in a week later, and told them about the picture messaging issues I was having, THEN they told me "oh yes, this is a known issue with this phone,and an update should be coming out soon."  When I asked if someone should have told me this at the moment I purchased this phone, all I was told was "yes, you should have been told."  And was sent out the door with the phone like it was no big deal...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat