ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail app stopped working... what's going on?????

Highlighted
Patron

Mail app stopped working... what's going on?????

My Mail app is linked to my Gmail account, and it has been working fine until yesterday. It stopped pulling my emails! Like I would have unread emails in my account, and they wouldnt show up in my Mail app. I tried clicking menu>refresh, but it refreshes but doesnt retrieve.

I figured it was because there was too many emails in my Mail app, so I removed my account and re-added it (thus getting rid of all my emails in the Mail app) and I thought it was working again... and then I just checked my email on my computer, and 7 new emails! My Mail app still doesnt work!!!

HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Mail app stopped working... what's going on?????

The same thing happened to me last week. I have tried setting up my account again but no luck. I also cleared temporary files. Still nothing. Is there a fix for this?

Journeyman

Re: Mail app stopped working... what's going on?????

The funny (or not so funny) thing is that as of yesterday, I can no longer get pictures in the MMS messages people are sending me.  My phone rebooted out of the blue and now I can't get any pictures sent to me.....

Something goofy is going on.......

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat