cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My "end" key paint is chipping

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: My "end" key paint is chipping

This isn't that annoying right now. BUT COME ONE!! Our phones are only a few months old ( 2-3 months)! This isn't just a regular tear & wear! Can you imagine how our phone will look like after a year? Probably the all buttons will be unrecognizable! Would you be ok with your car that has its paint chipping off after two months?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Actually that looks pretty nice 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not too bad really. I just posted in that thread to see how he got it all peeled off (mine is only peeling halfway).

I wonder how the Eris buttons are holding up?

Highlighted
Journeyman

yepyep.. i'm seeing the same thing

paint is chipping off the "end" key

: (

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep, mine is doing the same. Did not notice it until this until today. If more people post up on here about the problem they may take some action. Or let's hope they take action due to it appears to be a defect in the paint/button.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My paint is chipping too, but it's on the "back" button, not the "end" button.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cool...... well take a look at that pic where the guy took off the entire paint off that two button.... try to like it since thats how our phone will look like in half a year.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine has starsted to chip off too, end button, eventhough I use it less than menu button. just noticed a few days back...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ditto on the back button... mine is doing the same.

Highlighted
Patron

add the back arrow button, and the home button.  Two months and this! annoying.  what will this look like in four months? 12months?

Highlighted
Journeyman

My husband and I got our phones the day they were released.  His end button started peeling on the 30 day mark exactly so he took it back and swapped it out...hasn't had any problems since. 

My end key started peeling at around 45 days, has since gotten much worse, then the back key started peeling a few weeks ago, and this morning my green phone button became a green blob. 

I love this phone, and it is purely cosmetic, but I find it beyond annoying.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same thing just started happening to me, the End/Power button started peeling.  Nice phone but poor quality on the paint, should have held up more than a month.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat