cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with contacts feature

Journeyman

Need help with contacts feature

I recently had to get my phone reset. Once it was restored and I got it synched with Google, I went into my contacts list and noticed that I had duplicate entries. When I pressed the people icon and then pressesd menu followed by view, I noticed that Google contacts and phone contacts were both checked. I unchecked phone contacts and that seemed to eliminate the duplicate entries, at least I thought it did. Everything looks right when I press the people icon. If I press phone and then press the button to the left of "call" and scroll through that list, some of my contacts are duplicated. If only Google contacts are being displayed, then how is that I have duplicate entries in this list? What is the difference between the contact list that shows up when I press the people icon vs. the contact list that shows up when I press phone and then the button to the left of "call?"

Another problem I encountered is that I was unable to make a call when I pressed the people icon and then selected the contact from that list that I wanted to call. Each time I touched the contact entry, the properties for that contact kept coming up. I've found that if I press the right edge of the screen, I get the contact properties, whereas if I press towards the middle or to the left edge of the screen just before the contact picture, the call will be placed. In both instances, the contact properties kept coming up. I had to press phone and then the button to the left of call in order to place a call to the contact I wanted to call.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat