cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official test release candidate for the Sprint Hero 2.1 leaked

Journeyman

Re: Official test release candidate for the Sprint Hero 2.1 leaked

no, no dont get me wrong i know that . i'm just saying for the people bashing the leaked rom and calling out the official one as if it will be the same . i think if you really want to try the leaked one then yea go ahead but somebody was bashing the official one based off the leaked one which didnt make sense cause it wont be the same . get what im saying ? i hope it's not confusing . so for people like that they should just wait for the the official which will hopefully be here next month .

Journeyman

Re: Official test release candidate for the Sprint Hero 2.1 leaked

Oh ok.  I just didn't want you to think if you downloaded this new leak you wouldn't be able to get the official one.  I agree, people shouldn't judge this as is as far as the actual update is concerned.  However, with that being said, I have been using it for a week now and feel as if it is a very nice change from 1.5.  There are so many little things here and there that you will notice is different.  Many of them are very good upgrades.  The all around feel of the touch sense feels more fluid, there are different settings options, the weather widget is live (although for some reason wallpapers are not).  I remember reading about the fact that the Hero in particular is not able to have live wallpapers and will never be able to do to the hardware limitations.  But by judging by other comments from people who do have live wallpapers, they are cool for a bit and then the fact that they run the battery down pretty quickly, they lose their coolness.  Anyway, I haven't notice any lag, if anything, for me it is smoother.  Everyone will be very happy.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat