cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On going problems

Journeyman

On going problems

okay first off I will make my list of issues I have had:

~sprint stole a 600 dollar phone and refused to help me or return

~ my phone has been brought in for repair 5 times with no resolution

~I have called repeadtly with no resolution

~I have not had a working phone in over 6 months

So let me go over the problems my phone which is a hero shuts itself off anf reboots numerous times a day, erases my contacts and photos on its own, sometimes won't come out of silent mode, more than half the time I can't receive calls or make them, I have to reboot mroe than half the time to respond to a text, and thats just the beginning. Now they are saying the services to my phone were never logged so there is no proof I have had to have it fixed, they won't help me fix my phone and want me to buy a device for 280 to have better service FUCK YOU sprint. They won't let me out of contract, they won't replace my phone, they won't even give me any type of credit I hate sprint and will not recommend them to any one and possibly be taking this further since they owe me a 600 dollar phone and months of free service since I pay even when I can't use it!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

On going problems

I think it was Einstein who penned "Insanity:  Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

You could wait and hope for a Sprint consultant to bail you out, or you could stop torturing yourself and chasing your tail.  Craigslist, for example, has a wide selection of Hereo's, Palm Centros and Moment's ranging in price from a few bucks to $100.  You'll feel better and be less angry if you solve your own problem YOURSELF.  Sorry, but sometimes a little psychology seems the only hope.

Journeyman

On going problems

Don't give up. You have choices. They may call as Options the following: a) give you a "free" obsolete, discontinued, cheaper, inferior device compared to what you have or b) lock you to 2-yr new agreement with out-of-pocket expenses for a new device. And the have the nerve to call these as the only options they are able to offer you. It's not that they cannot offer you any other choices to satisfy you as they claim. They simply choose not to help You. In reality they want You to subsidize them for their own failures. This doesn't even pass the laughing test. Quit their services, switch to a different provider, refuse to pay any termination fees due to breach of contract with you. Report their abusive behavior to BBB, local TV, forums, etc. Ignore them and fight them to the end.

Journeyman

Re: On going problems

I used to buy my phone from the sprint store (cheapest i could get of course because they are outrageous on their prices) and they never want to work with you. In an effort to take the power away from Sprint, I have started buying my phones at Best Buy. Best Buy stands behind their product and they offer Black Tie Insurance which means if you bring them a carcus they will fix/replace your phone and give you a "loaner" with no deductible. I have never been happier. You can do this with just about any service provider. Best Buy does the swithching and everything involved in getting a new phone. It is awesome! I only deal with Sprint on plan issues.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat