Today while traveling my Hero had a huge breakdown. It overheated. I didnt think this was possible until today. It was strange in that the status light was both blinking the orange and green. I discovered it was overheated when i opened the battery widget and it diplayed overheated. To cool it down I immediately placed it close to the ac vent.
My questions are does having the gps on for an extended period of time cuse, this keeping on the charger to ling or something else. I know this may seem like a non issue but im curious as to why this happened.
Thanks in advance to anyone who knows how this happend or how prevent this.