cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People App and Facebook.

Journeyman

People App and Facebook.

Does anyone know how the People app syncs to Facebook? I am still getting terrible battery power, yet my awake time is low. Spare Parts shows People to be running the most besides Sense.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: People App and Facebook.

Facebook syncs at timed intervals which can be configured by going to People -> Updates and Events -> Menu -> Data connection settings. It will not allow anything less than every 2 hours so I doubt that is the problem.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I guess I should ask the basic question. What is considered a good battery life? I consider 1.5 days with small usage to be good. My iPhone 3GS would last 1.5 days with heavy data usage. Currently, (it is almost 1) and I've had it off the charger since 10:30 and I've dropped to 76%. Do you consider that good? That is about 10% an hour, I don't consider that good.

Journeyman

Mine does around 25% every 4 hours with the default options. I'm sure if I did things like disabling always on network things might be different. Expected battery life is so sketchy right now until the Messages + battery life issue is resolved.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat