Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Mail Fix?

Journeyman

Picture Mail Fix?

I thought I read somewhere that there was a fix published for the picture mail issue.  Is this true or not?  I have the hero and my wife the moment and we both have this issue.  Thanks in advance...cuz I couldnt find it on the website.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

i have the same issue,,is this normal on the htc heros?do you know somebody else that have the same problem??i called customer service ..and ask about this issue,,,they just say :well we need to see what wrong ,,if it is the phone or th service or something else,,,and,,,well is too bad for us i think.

Journeyman

htc hero- when i have the person send me the same picture twice, the image appears in the message. good luck! Go Lakers!!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat