cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended IM Application

Highlighted
Journeyman

Recommended IM Application

So I really want to get a good IM solution for my HTC Hero (mostly for AIM). That seems to be the only low point that i have with the phone (besides battery life). The IM application that HTC included is awful. It constantly disconnects and is useless. I have tried some others and it seems that ebuddy is the best fit but I feel like it still kills my battery. I am wondering what other Sprint Hero users are experiencing with their IM application.

I am finding that the IM apps either disconnect randomly and frequently or drain your battery within a couple of hours. What am I missing?

Thanks for your input!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Recommended IM Application

Well to be honest everyone will tell you different answers. So its the best is if u try them out and keep the app u like the most. My favorite is the eBuddy. I never had a problem with it. U can log in to different accounts in the same time. I used to have nimbuzz on instinct, it was nice but I don't know how is it the hero

Journeyman

Re: Recommended IM Application

Go to the Android market....there are some great third party apps...check these ones out...for AIM download "Hi AIM"...it doesnt look like AIM on the computer but its still great...and my fav MSN app is "Hi MSN"

Cheers !

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat