ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save a picture mail photo to my phone?

Patron

Save a picture mail photo to my phone?

I received a picture from a friend in a text message. How do i save it to my albums in my phone? I read my manual and it says to save the photo press and hold the file and tap copy attached to SD card on the options menu. I do not have this option on my menu? When I tap on the photo I don't get a save option? I can only make it my wallpaper? I want to save it in my albums so I can resend it to other friends.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Save a picture mail photo to my phone?

jemcka wrote:

I received a picture from a friend in a text message. How do i save it to my albums in my phone? I read my manual and it says to save the photo press and hold the file and tap copy attached to SD card on the options menu. I do not have this option on my menu? When I tap on the photo I don't get a save option? I can only make it my wallpaper? I want to save it in my albums so I can resend it to other friends.

I haven't got a clue with the phones crappy default text program. Download Handcent SMS (It's free) and load your text, hard press on the photo and options will come up including save to SD card.

Journeyman

Re: Save a picture mail photo to my phone?

What you need to do is press and hold on the message itself not the box within the message that contains the pic.  You'll notice when you press and hold on the box within the message just that box will highlight, if that happens you're doing it wrong, you want the entire message to highlight untill the list of options comes up with "Save Picture" usually being the second choice.  What I usually do is just press and hold next to the name of the contact who sent me the pic.

Message was edited by: redeagle28

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat