Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Battery Packs and Charger

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Battery Packs and Charger

jonnythan wrote:

CSOCSO wrote:

2 week is just passed... i wait until next friday then i start writing emails...

The stuff is coming slow post from China. You have to be patient. I've ordered lots of stuff from China via eBay and DealExtreme, and it generally takes up to 3.5 weeks to arrive. Usually arrives at about the 2 week mark, maybe a few more days, depending.

I got mine today - Day 17, so you might want to give it a good three weeks before complaining. Hong Kong is quite a long ride. 

Plugged in one battery, and it was fully charged (blue light) after about three hours.  Charged to 100%.  Seems to operate pretty much like the stock battery - with typical use after 6.5 hours of use, it's at 72% charge.   Battery temp is 26.7 (the stock battery was at 31 when I pulled it). 

I've got the 2nd battery charging now.   I'd say so far, so good.

I've also ordered the $13 HTC Touch Pro 2 dock, which offers pass-through USB charging as well as extra battery charger.

Journeyman

Im on day 17, or day 13 of business days which i assume is important because of customs? If you count shipping days, i'm on day 15. Im gonna send an email after day 15 of business days which was quoted.

Journeyman

It took 18 calendar days and finally got it. So far, I'm VERY pleased with the deal. I'm actually impressed by how nice the little charger is. I kind of wish it accepted the mini USB insead of standard size (that way I could plug the car charger into it like I did the Instinct's spare battery charger) but still quite functional. I have one of the batteries charged and in my phone now. It fits a little snug but works well.

Journeyman

Thanks for the tip and video sample. I will have to go out and order mine as well.

I do have one question: as demonstrated in the video the charging unit has a USB connector, have any of you tried to charge the battery in the charger plus charge the Hero using the USB connector all at the same time? Is this a good idea or not?

Later.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have had no problems keeping the spare battery charging while having the phone plugged in and charging too.

El

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat