cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Battery Packs and Charger

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Battery Packs and Charger

Hey homerj, what is the specific name of the battery app you're using in that video? Also...did you upload those images for your skin? Cool lock screen image as well. I need to dress my Hero up with some things like that so my iPhone homer friends will take notice. Is there a site you can lead us to for cool Android images which are the right size for wallpaper and lock screen?

Patron

Hey homerj, what is the specific name of the battery app you're using in that video?

I used a bunch of the diffrent battery apps but liked this one the most.

Also...did you upload those images for your skin? Cool lock screen image as well. I need to dress my Hero up with some things like that so my iPhone homer friends will take notice.

Yeah I just did a image search on google for android guy. That is where I found all of them including the android guy chomping on the iphone.

Is there a site you can lead us to for cool Android images which are the right size for wallpaper and lock screen?

Again just search google, and I am not really sure about what size it is suppose to be however it will prompt you to resize it anyway so you should be fine.

Journeyman

Thanks for the input homerj, but you forgot to say the specific name of the battery app? I can't tell from looking on the Android Market which one it is?

Journeyman

it appears to be visBattery... at least it works identically to the visBattery I have on mine

Patron

vizbattery sorry

Journeyman

its Spare Parts..... im using it too... u have to click on battery info and that window will come up

Journeyman

can anyone tell me if they are happy with their purchase and was it what you expected, bcause i really want to buy it but was skeptical..... especially bcause its coming from overseas.

Journeyman

cts627 wrote:

can anyone tell me if they are happy with their purchase and was it what you expected, bcause i really want to buy it but was skeptical..... especially bcause its coming from overseas.

I did and I'm very happy. The new batteries I got have maybe 80% of the capacity of the OEM ones, which is fine considering the price. The charger works great.

Journeyman

thanks so i guess ill be purchasing the batt and charger cause i sure need them . thanx alot 

Journeyman

I purchased this same charger/battery pack but still waiting to arrive.  That's the only bad thing about the stuff from Hong Kong.  It's cheap, often a great bargain because decent quality, but you have to wait around forever to arrive.

Journeyman

2 week is just passed... i wait until next friday then i start writing emails...

Journeyman

CSOCSO wrote:

2 week is just passed... i wait until next friday then i start writing emails...

The stuff is coming slow post from China. You have to be patient. I've ordered lots of stuff from China via eBay and DealExtreme, and it generally takes up to 3.5 weeks to arrive. Usually arrives at about the 2 week mark, maybe a few more days, depending.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat