cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint HTC Hero is releasing October 9th to Reward Zone Members

Journeyman

Re: Sprint HTC Hero is releasing October 9th to Reward Zone Members

Do all Rewards Members recieve that?  How do they know if you preodered the Hero?  They didn't ask me for my Rewards # when I preordered.

Journeyman

You have to be lying.... Only Sprint Premier Customers are supposed to get early info and get our hands on the newest phones.  After all...Sprint promissed.

Noticed the sarcasm here.  I dare any Sprint employee to chime in on this.  Come on.  I triple dog dare ya.

Journeyman

Let's just say I've got some high ranking connections

As far as I know, all reward zone members should receive this.  I know that since they are getting away from physical mailings, it would behoove you to sign up online (with your existing RZ account) if you haven't already.  And also, like I said, even if you don't go into the store with a flyer, they should still acknowledge that this the early sale is happening and be able to pull it up for you.

The one thing I am still unsure of at this point is whether all members get it, or only those who preordered.  I forgot to give them my RZ card when I preordered, so I'm going to try to go back and get that $50 on RZ to make sure I'm covered.

BTW, the flyer I posted is a screenshot of the PDF that all employees should have access to right now.  So if anyone denies its existence you can point them in the right direction.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I thought I didn't add my reward zone card when I preordered as well so when I went in and asked them to add it they said they don't/can't add it to preorders.

My guess is this is just going to be one of the newsletter emails sent to all reward zone members

Journeyman

Nice... that actually makes sense.  I tried to add the $50 pre-order to my reward zone transactions online and it wouldn't let me.  I am now at ease.  I will be at the store first thing on Friday.

Journeyman

I think you have to of pre-ordered and be a Reward Zone member to be eligible.

Journeyman

Geniuz650 wrote:

I think you have to of pre-ordered and be a Reward Zone member to be eligible.

The problem with this is that many here have said the same thing. All they are really doing is writing your name down on a sheet of paper an then selling you a 50 BB Gift card.

Im still a bit confused as to how they plan on putting this out there if half of the pre-orders are nothing more than customer holds based on some list written in pencil. For instance. How will they know what RZ customers to send the flyer/coupon to? Its not like anyone that has pre-ordered the Hero was entered into the system.

Journeyman

Anyone know how much this phone is going to be??? I want one!!!

Journeyman

That's what I was wondering.  The girl just wrote down my info on that preorder form & told me she would call me to make an appointment to buy & set up the phone on the 11th.  I don't know if other BB's are doing it by appointment too.  If we do indeed get this flyer sent to our Rewards inbox, do we just bring it in on Friday & try to get the phone?  I guess I'll have to wait for the phone call or the flyer to come in.

Journeyman

Edaze55, You're right about that.

in response to:   festo702

Anyone know how much this phone is going to be??? I want one!!!

It's going to be $429.99 or $479.99 without contract I believe. If you're a new customer or if you're doing a 2yr upgrade then it should be $179.99.

Journeyman

Some say 429.99, some say 479.99, but its looking more like 479.99.

Journeyman

well i just went online and activated my rewardzone acct. I just assumed that because i have a best buy mastercard i was an RZ member. I guess technically i was but ive never recieved any emails from them

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat