cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint rumored to update Samsung Moment to Android 2.1 starting Feb. 22? What about the Hero?

Patron

Sprint rumored to update Samsung Moment to Android 2.1 starting Feb. 22? What about the Hero?

So i just saw this.... the moment is gunna update before the hero??? huh....

http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint-rumored-update-samsung-moment-android-21-starting-feb-22

Tags (4)
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Sprint rumored to update Samsung Moment to Android 2.1 starting Feb. 22? What about the Hero?

I just saw that myself. I cant believe the Moment will receive it first. It would make more sense for both phones to get updated at the same time ya think

Journeyman

Re: Sprint rumored to update Samsung Moment to Android 2.1 starting Feb. 22? What about the Hero?

awww man can't wait just got my moment 2 weeks ago and am loving it can't wait for 2.1

Journeyman

Its only a RUMOUR and its probably false. Last false 2.1 update runor was for Jan 22nd. The people who make these things up sure have a thing for the 22nd.

Journeyman

Wouldn't surprise me much. The Moment is vanilla Android. I'm surprised it's not updated already.

Journeyman

The rumor is false see the following post:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/149563#149563

Journeyman

HeroDoes is right, just a rumour. Can't wait til 2.1 either, but im not expecting it to be on hero anytime before mid march. For now im running fresh rom 1.1 and thank god for that, because otherwise i would've probably changed to some other phone company. So for now im just tryna ignore all the rumours and not get my hopes up too high, and just be content as it is, ans if u look at it, our phones at 1.5 are still wayyy better than the majority of other phones out there.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat